Wednesday, April 4, 2012

15 Day Introductions Challenge..? Nahh.. Just One.

So this was supposed to be a 15 Day Introductions Challenge for Tumblr.. But I tweaked it into a 15 questions introduction so that I won't have to spend 15 days on it. :)


So here we go... 


1. What is your name? Were you named after someone else? Do you like your name? 
Jannah. My mum found this name in a Christian name book (Unfortunately, I lost the name book while I was still in kindie so.. No Proof for that.. =/ ). It's derived from the name Hannah. Yes. I like my name. Why, you ask? Well, just because my mum chose it. And if she loves the name and the meaning of it, I don't see why I shouldn't. :)

2. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kinds, and what are their names? If not, why don’t you have any pets?
No. I don't have any pets.. The closest I had to pets were fishes in a tank.. Where you can't play with them, pet them or even communicate with them.. If you want, you could have a staring contest with them though. Let's see who blinks first. ;) As for the reason why we don't have pets... We voted. Majority rules. No pets.

3. Do you like to cook? What’s your favorite food? Are you good at cooking?
Ok.. So I don't really cook much. But I found that I actually quite enjoyed cooking! :O I guess it was the sense of achievement I got at the end. The feeling of accomplishing something and doing it well. :) My favourite food? Hmm... I  Sushi! :D However I also Mash Potatoes!! Yummy comfort food! =3 Well, I trust my mum's standards (She's an amazing cook btw!).. So, yes.. I suppose so? Heehee. x3

4. Where do you live? Have you ever lived in another country from where you do currently?
Current homeground: Singapore. :) Yes I have.. A few others. The country I was born in, the country I spent most of my life in and the country where I grew mentally.

5. Have you ever met a famous person? Who was it?
Heehee.. Hossan Leong! My absolute role model when it comes to the industry!! IMHO, the best of the best!! He ate at the restaurant that I was interning at. So I got a chance to serve him. :B

6. What do you do in your free time?
I blog, listening to music, do nail art, read books, play my guitar, hang out with friends and spend quality time with them. :) Well, the list can go on further, but I'll rather not bore you guys. :)

7. Do you like sports? What are your favorite sport?
Haha. Not particularly. I think swimming's fun but I haven't done it in AGES. One day I want to try rock climbing! :)

8. How old are you? Do you like being the age you are?
18. The coming-of-age year for most societies. I don't mind being this age.

9. What are your hobbies?
Playing the guitar, nail art, reading and making new friends. :D

10. Do you have a religion? What is it?
Christian! Protestant. :)

11. How many languages do you speak? What are they?
6. English, Chinese, Malay, Cantonese, Basic French, Basic Vietnamese.

12. Who do you live with?
My awesome family of 4. Daddy, mummy and Jo. :)

13. Are you a morning or night person?
NIGHT! But my parents are still trying to convert me to the bright side! Haha!

14. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
I would rather be influential than famous. But usually when you're famous you tend to be more influential than when you're not. So I guess I don't mind as long as it assists me in impacting lives!

15. What are five things people don’t know about you?
- I actually hated art in primary school. I had little patience fpr it and always felt like everything I did was never nice enough. Really didn't like it at all. If I drew something, and I felt something didn't look right.. I'll throw it away. =X So it's kinda funny how I've the patience to do nail art right now.. heehee.
- My close friends are my life! When I'm committed to a relationship with them, I stand by their side and fight for them. Yeaa.. That's what I do. Don't wanna self-praise but I'm loyal. 
- I ever considered a career in music. Haha.
- I LOVE my mummy's home cooked food TTM!
- I my lil bro ALOT! ♥ 



Heehee. Camwhore buddy.

******

How to be brave?
How can I love, when I'm afraid to fall??
     - A Thousand Years, Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment