Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Slept for 5 hours today before waking up at 7+ to get ready and go for BSF with mummy, Aunty Reenee and Aunty Shure Lee. 

We had a tiny breakfast before  BSF. Little Aiden took my phone and opened the camera app and zi lian all by himself. Sooooo adorable! And such a smart two year old! :3 


BSF was good today. 2nd week and I'm starting to get used to it. Not as lost as I was last week. (Thank God) Haha. After that, headed to The Coastal Settlement (near Changi Village) to have lunch. 

I loved the surrounding and ambience there. Perfect for a chill out afternoon with friends. 




This looks perfect for a garden lunch. Hehe. 

Crystal Chandeliers and random antique pieces.

Vespa! ❤ 

When was the last time you seen such an old tv? Haha.



Loving the shutters. 

Ordered once we were sat and settled. We definitely didn't expect the portioning to be so big because the waiter said that the portion was good for one.

Appetizer: Calamari with Passion Fruit Mayonnaise

Curry Chicken with Bread

Fish and Chips

Beef Hor Fun

Fish Soup and Rice

Spaghetti Marinara

... Bigger than my hand! 

Dessert: Bread Pudding and Vanilla Ice Cream

Sadly, I didn't enjoy the food as much as I thought I would. I guess it just didn't taste as good as I thought it would. Better luck next time?

Headed home to rest and catch up on some work before heading out in the evening for dinner with Zhen Wei and Aik. Ate at Popeyes and then shared a large Yoguru after that. It was a good time of fellowship. 

Home again slightly before 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment