Saturday, April 20, 2013


Work today at JCU Singapore's Open House. (Oh the irony of a Murdoch student working at JCU's open house. Haha) 

Really thankful for the job for a few reasons:
  1. It was easy money. SGD60 for about 6 hours. 
  2. Being able to sit most of the time, while being in an aircond room during this crazy hot Singapore weather. For those few hours, I remained un-tortured (I don't think this word exists, but for lack of a better word, I'm still using it.) by the hot weather. 
  3. The job was fairly easy since we were mostly just giving out stuffed kangaroos [that were so cute and cuddly that you can't help but smile at].
  4. I still get to spend time with mummy while working! 

Took some photos before the working started because we couldn't resist the urge. Hehe. 


Ain't my momma the cutest? :3
Meet our kangaroo army! Hehe. #LikeMotherLikeDaughter

Reached home at 4+ and both of us were so tired we ended up taking naps. 

Dinner at 8 and mum cooked. Hehe. :D Really gonna cherish the last few times that she gets to cook for me. It's gonna be a while before I'll be able to have homecooked food from her soon.. 


Merci momma! 




No comments:

Post a Comment