Saturday, June 22, 2013

Headed up to Ipoh on Wednesday night to see the grandparents. Heard that the PSI was at 290 that night so thank goodness we headed out of Singapore for a short while.

While I appreciated the cleanliness of the air, I really didn't look forward to the long bus rides to and fro as well as the lack of sleep on the bus rides.

Thanks to the near death experience on the last bus ride, every time I feel the bus driver breaking hard, I jolt awake (and this happened many times throughout the ride). So sleep wasn't really good, but thank God we got there and back in one piece.

The trip was enjoyable. Missed the Malaysian food very much and got to spend some time with my grandparents before I leave. We ended up having Dim Sum for breakfast 3 days in a row. The horror. Talk about the Law of Diminishing Returns. Ergh.

Reached back to Singapore tonight feeling ridiculously tired. Is it possible to feel jet-lagged from a bus ride that did not cross any time-zones? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment