Friday, November 22, 2013

Touched down at 5.20 a.m. and I found it pretty impossible that the sky was still dark. I guess I've gotten used to seeing the Aussie sky all bright and lit up at 5 a.m. 

Exited the arrival gates to see a few of my (tired) favourite faces there to welcome me! They camped overnight at Changi Airport so that they could welcome me home when I arrived! :') Soooperrr touched! 



Went home and crashed because I was so exhausted from the flight. Midnight flights are no fun at all. :( 

Dinner with the family @ Sushi Tei in Nex! Yayyyy! First Jap meal. :D FINALLY proper Japanese food. 







Spontaneously decided to go for desserts after dinner. 
The desserts weren't actually that good. But the company was awesome! I missed the company. :) 


Can you see how happy daddy was! :3 

Home after that. It feels good to be back. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment