Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Soundtracks of my Life #1

Music is extraordinary. The experience of listening to it, indescribable. Music has the power to lift our spirits up or tear our spirits down. And that's why I simply love music. Here's a list of my top 5 favourite songs:


1. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  Ok, so I know this song has been highly related to Breaking Dawn and the lyrics have been seriously ridiculed, however, I believe it brings of a sense of eternal love. For two people to agree to love one another forever... WOW. 


2. Who You Are by Jessie J

  Just be true to who you are.. Awesome vocals with good lyrics.

3. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
  
  Another good song with a strong message! :)

4. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars

  The music. The lyrics. The fairy tale like feeling. The Hunger Games Soundtrack. Nuff said. =) 

5. Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato

  The cover's even better!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment