Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I am an absolute sucker for cafes. I just LOVE how cafes look, smell, feel. It's like a mini getaway from the craziness of life. So when Jia suggested going to a cafe for our catch-up sesh, I was in a happy-clappy mood.

We decided to try out Common Man Coffee Roasters which is located on Martin Road. The area is somewhere between Somerset and Clarke Quay which also makes it rather inaccessible if you don't drive but I particularly like cafes that are a little out of the way because then atmosphere will be more peaceful.




The portioning of the food was quite large and needless to say we were stuffed at the end of our meal. 




It was amazing how we managed to cram 4 months into 4 hours of non-stop talking (and drinking lots of water). But it was definitely a long-awaited catch-up. So thankful for the time that I got to spend with her, talking about the past, the present and the future. 


Love you much babe! ❤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment