Thursday, December 12, 2013

FINALLY met up wtih Rah!! Yayerrs! 

Met her after her classes and headed straight to Clementi to get our brows done first. 

The "after" result

Then we took a bus and headed to cafe W39 which is located somewhere in Clementi. Totally loving the decor and concept of this cafe!



Hehe. Pretty girl in front of a pretty display. ❤ 

Rah ordered the Braised Pork Cheek Gruyere Panini and some chicken wings for us to share and I ordered the Braised Lamb Shank Mushroom Panini. I honestly LOVED the food. Total satisfaction.


Had an awesome time catching up with her and information-overloading each other.  Definitely one of the few that I would tell everything to. 

And then she surprised me by getting a slice of their rainbow cake as a birthday cake just because she didn't get to celebrate my birthday with me. NGAWHHH~  Absolutely too cute!


It was the first time that both of us tried rainbow cake. It looks so pretty that both of us didn't want to start first. Haha. 

Thanks RahRah!

I wish for a better year ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment