Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Sunday! :) ❤

It's Easter Sunday today! :) So since it's a special Sunday, I decided to wear my sister dress and sister bracelet to church today. ❤   

Loving how my hair looks here. :) 

After service, headed to Just Acia @Dhoby Xchange for lunch and fellowship with the cg and new friends.

Meet Debbie. Isn't she cute?
She drew a picture of her pet parrot!

Her edit of the photo. :)

 After lunch, we headed to Homeground @Prinsep Street to play LOL with some of the boys. First time playing LAN in Singapore. Haha. Sadly it's triggering my old addiction. I'm currently itching to play LOL.

After that, headed to Ichiban Boshi @Velocity Novena with Jo to meet the parents for dinner! :)


While waiting for mum and dad to reach, we camwhored again. =B 

My cute parents. Awhhh. ❤❤❤ 

Thank God for the 80SGD voucher that we had because it led to one of the largest Japanese meal that we've ever had! I say, "The family that feast together, stays together". Hehe. It was definitely a satisfying meal! 

Looking at this makes me hungry again!

After that we chanced up Giordano's moving out sale. Managed to get a new pair of jeans and another long-sleeved button-up shirt for myself at 19SGD each. They're added to my Aussie pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment